Sunday 1 November 2015

PHOTOGRAPHY- FROM THE LENS

Period: Jan - Feb 2013

I was going to a holly family trip to Shri Sammedshikharji ; a jain pilgrimage site in Jharkhand ( India ). We traveled about 30 places in the 5 states of India in 20 days.
I had my cousin's camera with me & it was enough to develop a new fad; the fad of photography.

I clicked about 700 photographs during the trip. Some selective of them are arranged in this video.

Must see this video & give comments in the comment box below.

Also mail me snaps that you have taken.



This video is also available on YouTube in a better video quality (1600*1200 Full HD)

Watch this video on YouTube here https://youtu.be/W_FvePG6YoU

You can also share this video in your social groups & let me know about your thoughts from the comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment